Things to make us aware of on booking & what you need to know – we will make every effort to accommodate your needs where possible. If you are booking at short notice please call the pub to ensure booking.
What to mention in our special request section
- If you require the table for longer than 2.5 hours, please feel free to make a note of this and we will do our best to accommodate.
- If you would like to be seated outside in our garden email us directly at email@example.com
- If you are bringing your dog - we will need to seat you in our doggy friendly area.
- We have high chairs on-site, let us know if you need one reserving.
- Let us know if you're bringing a buggy and we can book you a table with enough space.
- If you require a table in a quieter area of the pub.
- If you are celebrating a special occasion.
Things to know
- Tables of 6 or more will require a deposit. We will contact you.
- For group bookings of 7 or more please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have vegan & gluten-free options and are happy to cater for any other allergies with enough notice.
Pub opening hours
Tuesday: 5.00pm - 11.00pm
Wednesday: 12:00pm – 11.00pm
Thursday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm
Saturday: 12:00pm – 12:00am
Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
Kitchen booking times
Tuesday: 6.00pm - 9:00pm
Wednesday: 12:00pm - 2.30pm / 6.00pm - 9:00pm
Thursday: 12:00pm - 2.30pm / 6.00pm - 9.00pm
Friday: 12:00pm - 2.30pm / 17.30pm - 9.00pm
Saturday: 12.00pm - 9:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 17:30pm (roasts while stocks last)